Fast & Accurate: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter ensures scientifically proven accuracy with quick results. It accurately determines your blood oxygen saturation level (SPO2), pulse rate, and pulse strength with a bar graph in 5-8 seconds.
Bright LED Display: Users get brighter and sharper measurements on a large LED display in large size digits for a convenient and clear vision even in dim or no light. Charge batteries in time when LED indicates the batteries are in low power.
User Friendly: Our oximeter is battery operated with one simple press button. Simply place 2 AAA batteries and insert your fingertip to get quick results with a simple click on the LED display. The battery placement and removal process is also hassle-free.
2 Modes + Power Off: The oximeter features two modes- sleep mode and measure mode for convenient and continuous measurement. It automatically turns into sleep mode within 8 seconds after there is no signal. The power off option can be chosen to turn off automatic measurements.
Safe and Comfortable: Its wide finger chamber is made of medical-grade silicone which is hypoallergenic and latex-free. It also accommodates a wide range of finger sizes and completely safe for allergy-sensitive users.
Useful for All: It can be used on adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients to measure pulses and blood oxygen levels. It is intended for spot-monitoring during home healthcare, nursing hospitals, medical facilities, and community medical institutions, etc.
Portable & Convenient: This is the easiest way to monitor SPO2 and heart rate. It is small in volumes, light in weight, and easy to carry by attaching the provided lanyard. It consumes low power and indicates when the battery is low.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 5.5 x 5.5 Centimeters|
1. EVM Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the easiest and fastest way to monitor SPO2 and heart rate. It uses highly advanced sensor technology to detect the rapid changes that happen in the oxygen level.
2. It is a small clip- like black color device that needs to be placed on the index finger as long as required to monitor oxygen saturation and pulse rate of yours or patients.
3. This newly upgraded EVM Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed for patients with breathing issues, health trainers, sports enthusiasts, mountain climbers, or anyone else who wants to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings.
4. It displays results quickly on the LED display. Its finger chamber is wide and works for maximum finger sizes.
5. It is an affordable and safe way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels as per convenience.
6. Small & portable size makes it easy to handle while a lanyard is provided for convenience.